kitchen layout

Chris Mire

here is a quick SU dwg i did a few nights ago, i am not very good at it yet, i didn't go into details with actual compents and such yet, i basically just wanted to see what he kitchen looked like due to the fact it is kinda like an octogan shape. here are a couple of views

luke g.jpg

luke g2.jpg

thanks for checkin it out
chris

by the way that big box in the middle of that wall is supposed to be a fridge

here is a quick SU dwg i did a few nights ago, i am not very good at it yet, i didn't go into details with actual compents and such yet, i basically just wanted to see what he kitchen looked like due to the fact it is kinda like an octogan shape. here are a couple of views

View attachment 12260

View attachment 12261

thanks for checkin it out
chris

by the way that big box in the middle of that wall is supposed to be a fridge
Hi Chris,
It looks like a really great start. I remember you said you were to try an octagon like kitchen. Keep at that sketch up. You can appreciate it by seeing what Dave can make it do. It is a great tool and you have the best coach in your corner..."LOBSTER MAN"!!!!:eek:!!!!!!!:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Shaz :)

thanks art, i'll try that

shaz i agree, i just need to get good enough to be able to make my shop drawings from su, that would make it worth my time to do the 3d model. not much extra time floating around these days...i agree, dave is great for the help he provides

chris