13 DH/ 8 R /2 RTG OWWM

Jeff Horton

Just thinking and did some looking at some dates and stuff. I am pretty impressed.

In less than 2 years (19 months to be exact) I have 13 DH/ 8 R /2 RTG OWWM :D

Translation.
13 Drug Home
8 Restorations completed
2 Ready to go as I found them

That leaves three Old Wood Working Machines in the shop to be restored. 2 of which are being used as is. As I said, I am impressed with myself. :eek:

Jeff
Patting himself on the back

YOU SUCK!

Well actually you did very well. In fact in one of your other replies I noticed that you are a lot like me, that being you would much rather prefer to keep your older tools going than to buy newer ones. I certainly would not have the collection of machines I now have if I had not kept the old ones going and obtained the older machines as I went along. I say obtained because of the many I got, few were boughten, but instead given to me or traded for something.

With my house addition and baby, I have not had the time to restore machines in the quantity's you have. I certainly miss the grease, the oil, the fabrication and machining, but I'll get into it soon enough. Until then it is a real joy to hear of your rebuilding stories, and Steve's plane rebuilding stories. I truly enjoy them all.

Congratulations Jeff and keep them coming. Thay are always interesting to hear about.

Well then I have 3DH/3R/2BFS :D

3 Drug Home
3 Restored
2 Built From Scratch

auction_drillpress1.jpg

Kermit Before

gm_under_bench.jpg

The Green Meanie

bs_before_after.jpg

Big Blue

cyclone_finished%21.jpg

Cyclone

phoenix_front_shot.JPG
The Phoenix

..........and, in my defense, I did these all in Japanese............... :rolleyes: :D :rofl: :rofl:.............. :doh:

LOVE building and restoring these great machine! :thumb: