Welcome Bruce Page.

Hey Bruce.
Did I tell you to expect some delay? I'm guessing you're scratching your head, able to read threads but not post. Keep checking the Members List. Apparently it's not garanteed that once you're on it all is well, but you won't be able to post until that at least happens.

Thanks guys, approval only took a few hours - I don't blame them for checking! Familiar looking surroundings with a lot of familiar names. :thumb:
I hope I can answer a question or two and I'm always on the look out to learn a new trick!:wave:

Ps, I really like the Shop Tours section!

Last edited:
Thanks guys, approval only took a few hours - I don't blame them for checking! Familiar looking surroundings with a lot of familiar names. :thumb:
I hope I can answer a question or two and I'm always on the look out to learn a new trick!:wave:

Approval didn't take any real checking since you're definitely a familiar face...it just took me taking a break from the shop and checking the computer. ;) (Marty is probably sleeping, and Stu has been in the midst of a busy Sunday morning IIRC.) Glad to see you around here, Bruce. Looking forward to having you in the mix. :wave:

Now that you're official, be sure to check out the Members Only forum, so you can help take part in shaping how this place will be run.

Welcome Bruce! I am glad that you like the Shop Tours and you can make that forum even better by adding a tour of your shop.