Hi

Francesc Juhe

Hi,

I am Francesc Juhe and I am a beginner in woodcarving.
I live in Mataro, Spain and I took some classes on a marquetry and woodcarving course.
Today I had the time to complete the registration on this forum after Stuart Ablett told me to come to have a good time.
I will post some pictures of what I am doing as soon as I have some time.

Cheers!
Francesc

Welcome to the family Francesc!

My wife Denise is interested in starting to carve, (when she can find the time), so I'm sure she'll be watching for pictures :thumb:

- Marty -

Thanks for joining and saying hello!

I know you'll have fun here and learn a lot as well as share your knowledge and experiences

Jay

Hi Francesc, glad you made it!

Francesc and I met over on the Ubeaut Australian woodworking forum, on a discussion about Japanese woodworking tools. Francesc and his better half were coming to Japan for a holiday, so we met up and went to a knife and tool shop, that is where I bought the left handed scissors for my lovely wife, as detailed in this thread........

Shopping for Tools

Anyway, welcome to the family Francesc, hope the rest of your trip was fun.

Cheers!:wave:

Thank you.

As Stuart said, we meet on Japan after contacting thorugh Ubeaut forum. I registered on the forum to ask where to buy tools in Japan because I wanted to buy some tools while on my trip there and haven't had much luck finding places on google.
So, after a couple messages on the thread asking for places to go to buy tools on Japan, Stuart told me that we could meet and I thought it could be interesting.

I am really happy to have meet Stuart, he is a very nice guy and I felt as if I was with an old friend.

Well, I am just a beginner so I don't have many pictures of my work. I started working with wood on May while I was without a job and decided to relax and try new things. Now I returned to my old job and I don't have much time to finish what I started so I am beginning to have many started works and none finished. I will try to finish them one by one and take pictures but it will take time.

Ok, I think I already told too much. ;)

Cheers!
Francesc