Dolphin A Picture Test

Now aren't you sorry you asked? The horizontal pipes with clamps hanging on them are really a ladder up to the gable blower in case I want to change the thermostat or do repairs. The 6" pvc is part of the dust collection system. At this time only a couple drops are complete.

I can, and do, attach a drop to the pipe you see for the thickness planer and sander which are nearby.

Actually things are beginning to move along at a much better pace. The router table is about half done. The table saw is adjusted to a (guess I can't say that) very fine tolerance. I have storage cabinets--- eight feet wide, six feet tall and two feet deep. I have cabinets for hardware, small tools, drills, and of course the important CDs and DVDs. I have a two ton workbench.

Pardon the expression, but it just ain't organized yet.

Enjoy,

Jim

I like the pipe rack/ladder. Looks like you've got the picture thing down nicely, too.

Now you need to be posting pics in the Shop Tours section. :)

Vaughn

YOU would like the pipe rack/ladder.

However, I will have this to say for it...It beats having the clamps on the floor. Of course now the object of the game is to get them off of the ladder.

The ladder sounds great---it is basically wasted space anyway since I will use it once or twice a year. However, the clamps tend to hang into each other and it is easy to knock down an extra clamp or two. I am sure it will remain the way it is for several months---until other, higher priority tasks are taken care of. Then I will build clamp haven.

Enjoy,

Jim

PS I will get more and better pics up soon.

Last edited: