Woodstock Woodshow

Art Mulder

Just a reminder, to anyone in the Ont/MI/OH/NY area (or anyone who wants to make the drive) that the annual Woodstock Woodshow is the last weekend of September this year. Friday Sep 28 through Sunday Sep 30.

Their website is, as always unfortunately, pretty spartan. If you want to find out more about what the show is like, I suggest you pop over to the Canadian Woodworking forum and do an (advanced) search for topics with the word woodstock in the subject line.

I plan to be there on Saturday afternoon with my family, having a nice wander around. This is a woodshow with a country fair feel to it, as it is spread among several buildings, along with outdoor displays as well. The afternoon is the preferred time to go, IMHO, as it is always very crowded from the opening til about 1pm.

Rob Cosman is always there selling Lie Nielson tools. Lee Valley always has a good sized booth. Dave Eisan -- who some of you may remember from SMC -- is always there with the Federated Tool booth. And so on and so forth.

...art