Craft Supplies 15%-20% off Sale

:thumb: I took advantage of the sale last night to stock up on sanding supplies. Thanks for posting this Rob (and welcome to the Family).

I literally orderd a bunch of stuff from them WED afternoon but I jumped directly to the page where the stuff was and never saw this offer so I didn't say "Thank You" on the order and didn't get the discount! :mad::bang:

Alfredo, I'm not sure yet, as it is an "International" order, they will give me several shipping options via e-mail.

I hope that the shipping costs are about the same as the 20% savings I got! :thumb:

Cheers!

Stu,
thanks for your answers.
If I made my order it will be also an international
order. I am living in Mexico.
I have already made some questions to you
in your thread relating to your titan chuck.
I hope you can help me.

Cheers (Salud in spanish)
Alfredo

For what it's worth, unless you are a returning customer you don't get the opportunity to enter the promotional code while ordering online. I just submitted a big order with them and even established an account but, I was never given the option to enter the discount code "thank you." I've emailed them to let them know that I would appreciate the discount and well see what happens. If I get it I save over 100 bucks...

You all might want to recheck your orders, I was talking to someone on the phone (a big order :eek:) -- by the way they match competitive pricing so I was able to minimize some of the damage by beating them over the head with Woodcraft's pricing -- and the salesperson said "my boss just came in and told me that all the stuff that was ordered on the web didn't get the discounts applied -- good thing you're doing this over the phone."

So, a call in might assure that you really got the discount you anticipated.

As an aside, the sales rep was very helpful, talked me out of some higher ticket items and combined some things to get me a lower overall price.

Jay

I received an e-mail from Craft Supplies after receiving confirmation that my order had been shipped saying they had made a mistake in taking the discount and that I had not received as much discount as I was supposed to receive. The e-mail went on to say that my credit card account would be credited for the additional amount of discount.

All of my experiences with Craft Supplies have shown them to be a class act. The few complaints I have had with orders over the years have been resolved to my satisfaction almost immediately. In my personal opinion this company is a class act in every way.

Mike, I got the same e-mail.......... just after I responded to your post.......:doh:

The discount showed up on the shopping cart, but not on the order :dunno:

They also shipped it UPS when I had requested USPS and or a quote, so I'm still waiting on a reply from them about that.... :huh:

I called about my order and they said that indeed there appeared to be some issues around their discount over the web. The discount was designed as a reward to regular customers and wasn't intended to be available to new customers. All that said, the operator said they would provide me a discount on my final billing.

Well heck, I just figured out, they did not give me the 20% off and they sent the package via UPS, which I calculate to be charged at $190 :eek:

So they charged me $326.30 instead of $261.04, and add to that, the shipping by UPS which I figure will be around $190, where as USPS Priority Mail (which I requested) would be $74, I'm wondering how this will turn out? :dunno:

I figure my credit card bill will be about $516

It should be closer to $335, a difference of $181

Well, now I wait on e-mail, might have to call them via Skype if I don't get an answer soon.....:(

Oh yeah, I'll pay more import duty as well, with the inflated prices :doh:

Stu,
I am also going throught a not nice experience.
They said:
"We have become aware that some of these orders were not properly discounted when the charge card was processed".
Perhaps all their orders were not properly discounted.
Regards
Alfredo

Well, I just got off the (Skype) phone with a very nice lady at Craft Supplies, and they will be crediting my account for the 20% off, and I pointed out to her that they sent it UPS, which is quoted at $190 or so, and I had requested USPS Priority mail, which is only about $74 bucks, so she said they would also credit my card for that difference :D

Screw ups happen, it is how the company handles the screw up that counts, and Craft Supplies have done very well, they WILL get my business again! :thumb: