Thread: I like cheep.

Wink I like cheep.

An often overlooked source for tools is the local sharpening shop. The guy I use sells items left unclaimed. Today, I bought an adjustable dado set for $15.00. And it was freshly sharpened too. Often good circular saw blades can be had for $9.00 and under, he just charges his sharpening fee regardless of what the blade might cost new.

Good idea, Frank. For me, the tricky part would be finding a sharpening shop nearby. (For me, the "other side of town" can mean a two-hour drive among several million of my closest friends. In good traffic.) I'll have to see if there are any such shops in my area.

Steve Clardy Guest

I send mine out of town, to Springfield. So those bargains are not available here.

"I like cheep. "

Frank the word is inexpensive.
    "Forget the flat stuff slap something on the spinny thing and lets go, we're burning daylight" Bart Leetch
    "If it ain't round you may be a knuckle dragger""Turners drag their nuckles too, they just do it at a higher RPM"Bart

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Clardy View Post

I send mine out of town, to Springfield. So those bargains are not available here.

I understand. Yer more remote than Jim King.

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughn McMillan View Post
    Good idea, Frank. For me, the tricky part would be finding a sharpening shop nearby. (For me, the "other side of town" can mean a two-hour drive among several million of my closest friends. In good traffic.) I'll have to see if there are any such shops in my area.
    Steve is remote. You are Californee. Wat can I say?