Steel City wants your business!

Nancy Laird

I've attached a flyer that Steel City has published regarding rebates and added values for their machines. This rebate/added value program is good through March 31, 2008. If you are in the market for a new machine, you can't go wrong with SCTW.

(Moderators: if this should be in classified, please feel free to move it, but I felt it would get better exposure here.)

Nancy (88 days)
Steel City rebate flyer (436 x 600).jpg

If things work out as i am hopping (fingers crossed), I will be cashing in on the $75 rebate on the 14in Band Saw some time in January.

Does any one know how much they are selling their Granite 14in BS for? I know that the regualr 14in'er is about $700. I've looked on their site and around the internet, but I can't seem to find a price on it.

A local place sells Steel City products so I will be able to save on shipping too! :D

Thanks Greg!

I'm not sure how I missed that.:dunno:

It looks like the prices have come down. The 14in cast iron table model was $699 for quite some time, now $624 with the rebate. I was figuring on having to drop about $700 plus tax on it, so If I can get the granite one for $675 plus tax, i might go that way. This has me thinking........ then again if things don't come through the way I'm hoping, i'll be stuck with the junker 9in BS that I have now. :doh: