Welcome Reg Mitchell

tod evans

reg made it!

hi reg glad you decided to come visit! you should know most of the guys already......spend some time reading and see if ya` think we`re on the right page with the new diggs.....tod

Hey Guys glad to be among such a distinguished group. :wave: Looks like you guys have do a wonderful job here.:thumb: :thumb: Thanks to my friends tod and steve I found my wayhere. Oh and i say an ugly caveman that made it also.

Hey, who you callin' ugly!?! :huh: :p

Glad you made it and love that avatar of yours!

Bill Simmeth
Delaplane VA

LOLOL...oops...:dunno: good to see you Bill :wave: glad you got here too...Thanks I guess you recall the green it started out to be and finally got the Snowflake up and going. Man what a piece of machinery. I sat for prob. 30 min just watching that thing run wayyyyyyyyyy cool
Reg
Good to see you Bruce....stick around I thing these fellows have the right combo going

Thanks I guess you recall the green it started out to be and finally got the Snowflake up and going. Man what a piece of machinery. I sat for prob. 30 min just watching that thing run wayyyyyyyyyy cool
Oh geez, you got a snowflake? You lucky dog you! Those have got to be one of the nicest bandsaws manufactured, period.

Sorry, did not happen.......... NO PICS :D

OPPS
myrtelwoodtbltop182.jpg

This is for Stu.....my $900 Snowflake

Last edited: