Finally here

Hi everybody. I hope some of you recognize me from SMC. I have been trying unsuccessfully to register here for quite a while. I just happened to be on the phone with Sam Blasco the other day and mentioned it to him. Why I didn't try this sooner I have no idea but thanks to help from Tod Evans, Greg Cook, Vaughn McMillan, and of course Sam I have finally gotten registered.
Anyway just wanted to say hi and look forward to talking to everyone.

Chris McDowell

Chris who? Never heard of him. :rofl:

Glad to see we were able to finally get your account ironed out. Welcome aboard. :wave:

That was a feeling I got Glenn. Last time I felt this unwanted I sat down on our new sectional covered in sawdust.
Thanks Vaughn for all your efforts. I would like to tell you they were worth it, but if you really knew me you would realize that is untrue.

Hi Chris,
Sounds like you have had a go at getting in. Sorry about that. We need to speak more simply to the bouncers!:rofl::rofl:
Glad to have you. Enjoy yourself, you are welcome here.
Shaz

I do intend on posting some pics of recent work and my shop, but right now I am completely covered up in work. Plus I need my beloved wife's help on the picture part. I'll have to be a good boy and keep sawdust out of the house.

...Thanks Vaughn for all your efforts. I would like to tell you they were worth it, but if you really knew me you would realize that is untrue.
I'm likin' this guy already. :D

Actually Chris, we already knew that. Between the Dept. of Homeland Security background check and the DNA testing we did as part of your application process, we pretty much have you dialed in. :rofl: But we figured any friend of Sam's is a...um...er...well, we let you in anyway.

I'm pretty certain your login problems were the result of my typo. ;) Most folks have a much easier time getting in than you did. Thanks for your persistence. :)

Thanks everybody. Hey Vaughn, that persistent streak I possess is one of my better qualities. I think it is quite endearing. My wife however has other words for it. Seeing as how this place is titled FamilyWoodworking, I won't mention any of those words.

Chris, I'm one of the others that Vaughn had to "pull some strings" to let in. Seems the 'Family' thought it already had someone by my name, and thought 2 of us was 1 to many.:D
Glad you got in. I look forward to seeing some photos of your work. I'll thank Mrs. Chris in advance for her help! Jim.