A good road trip

Friday I went on a road trip to PA to take care of some gov't business that I thought would take 30 - 45 days to complete after the visit. I get to the county office and it turns out that that county office can't do what I need to do - but they were friendly and apologetic and called the neighboring county's office to verify that they could do what I needed done - the original office then gave me good, correct directions. So, off I go and I get to the other office and walk out of the door with everything that I needed done complete. I think I left part of my jaw behind on the floor - I definitely was not expecting same day service. Maybe I should move to PA ...

During the trip I was driving in and out of rain the whole time. On the way back to NY the light must have been just right, because I saw a rainbow and the end of the rainbow was visible, apparently about 100 yards of to the right. I like rainbows to begin with, so seeing the end of one was really neat! :thumb:

Good for you, nice to see someone have a good experience with them government types, I know there are a lot of great people who work for various governments, but we often just hear about the bad ones.

I too like rainbows, we do seem them here in Tokyo, but not often.

Isn't it amazing how simple good service can make people so happy. We know in WWing that Lee Valley has mastered this in their business and some others frequently do a good job.

The leaders of this forum have done an excellent job of "serving" us and look how happy we all are with this forum.

It the simple things in life that make the difference!!

Thanks guys....

...bartee...