Voting Time!

Vaughn McMillan

Administrator
Staff member
The polls are open...it's time for you registered voters to vote for Forum Moderators.

If you did not register to vote, you will not be able to access the polls. Sorry. (Remember to register to vote before the next forum election.)

Thanks for helping to guide the direction of this forum -

The Family Woodworking Staff

Hey, folks,

For those of you who are voting, sometimes it's hard to keep so many names straight, and not get people mixed up. If you go to http://familywoodworking.org/forums/search.php
you can plug in the name of each candidate using the "search by user name" function. Just start typing a name and the software will fill it in. Then, after clicking on one of the resulting links, you can right click on the person's name inside a post. That will give you a list of all posts by that member. It's actually very helpful! ;)

And remember, vote early, vote often! ;)

Thanks,

Bill

Hi Vaughn, I must have missed the post related to it, sorry for the late question, when and where should anyone register to vote?.

Thanks
Toni, the voter registration is explained in this thread, and the thread from last March that it links to. As I mention in second page of the first thread, the voter registration should have been advertised sooner and more thoroughly. I apologize on behalf of the whole forum staff.

Never mind. I think that all of you are making a great job!

Many thanks to all of you, for your disinterested work, we all benefit from it.