28 years....

Steve Ash

ago tomorrow we said " I Do".....she hasn't aged a bit.....I guess that was left up to me to do.

Might be gone for a while to the cabin up "North" she said she'd like to go for the weekend and get away.....

then.....img072.jpg

now...JudynSteve.jpg

:eek: Who dat next to your bride, Steve?? :rofl::rofl:

Well, all I can say is :congrats:!!!

28 years... (31 for us in a week or so) :clap:

Have a great time, and post some pics when ya get back...:rolleyes:

Hope you fired that photographer, Steve. They made it look like you were the one holding the bouquet. :eek:

Congratulations to you and your lovely bride.

Steve,

Congrats. She's even prettier than the day you married her. You, on the other hand, look like heck! ;)

28 years. Wow! I was just getting out of high school. Ouch! ;)

Thanks,

Bill

Oh my god, you guys are OLD!:rofl:
:congrats:
I love to hear about the ones that last! We're about 6 months away from#12. Seems like forever and no time at all, all at the same time!

Congrats Steve and spouse! Isn't it amazing how much a relationship can change over a long period of time? And though it didn't seem possible 28 years ago, I'll bet you two love each other more today than you did then and in different ways. Again.....Congrats!

Congratulations Steve! 28 years is quite an accomplishment.

OBTW, do you wake up in the morning and wonder who the old man is in the mirror? I know I do.:D

Wes

28 Years, well, we are just about to hit about half of that, congrats to you and your bride, I sure hope you get that weekend off up in the cabin, leave your darn cell phone turned off too! :D :thumb:

Cheers!

Dang Steve, 28 years? What were you...about 12 years old when you got married?

Congrats to you and LOYL. You must be doing something right.

sorry im late boss

but i am sure you can read this when ysa get back if your not to tired:rofl: i know she can wear ysa out. just listening to her echatter:rofl: yup i am gonna get it next time we meet up but thats ok she knows i am funin.. congrats step brother:thumb:

Thanks everybody.....
Things didn't go very well this weekend....

I took my lovely bride to the local jewelry store and bought her the diamond and gold earrings of her choice :eek: Thankfully she chose a pair that was on 50% sale so I was out the door under 300.00

Planned on going out to eat and a movie, but after dinner I got a phone call....Jr. broke his wrist at work....so we skipped the movie and went to his house to see how he was doing, so the rest of Saturday was shot.

Sunday I got these extreme urges to....well, uh....:eek: go tinkle....:rofl: It seems I was apparently passing a stone...:eek: OMG talk about pain...

So today it is back to the old grind, got roof sheeting to nail down and hopefully some exterior wall sheeting....I'm just "relieved' the pain is gone.

Sure was a lot different 28 years ago :D

Well

You have plans

Then life happens

Hope Jr is doing better

I have never had a kidney stone but have a friend that has frequent occurrences, his Dr said that sitting in a hot bath/tub and drinking lots of beer can help it pass. (of course you can't slip below the surface............:eek:)

Beer is a diuretic and the heat dilates the "plumbing"

Just a thought if it happens again...............

Great Jay...another reason I can cite for drinking more beer :thumb:

I had a heart catherization a few years ago because they were sure I had a heart attack of some degree....after all of the tests, etc. it was determined that it was stress.

The dietician told me (and my wife was sitting there and heard it firsthand) that I should drink 2 beers a day :thumb:

First thing I did was buy a 40 oz., my brother said " i thought you could only have 2 beers a day?"

I said "Yep, and that is the first one"

Of course they meant 2 -12 oz. per day/ but heck...I am a growing boy!