Moderator practice

Steve Ash

Since we have a new bunch of moderators coming in, I thought it would be a good idea for them to be able to do some moderating to this thread....so if you folks see something funny going on with this thread...it is just practice for the new mods....if any one other than a mod wants to add to it..feel free, it might help in merginging or whatever the new people want to try out.

Thank You
The Moderator team.

:wave:try editing my post..

Edited by Glenn Bradley; moved Jim's line below mine.

Edited by Jim D. to add this line.

Edited by Nancy Laird to add a smilie:wave: or two

Last edited by a moderator:
okies, I don't see an edit button on my screen... or a cut/paste button to move it...:dunno:
Look at the bottom where it say moderating, then try to go from there after you choose what function you want to try.

testing, testing, 1, 2, 3 - Glenn B.

First try clickin` the small check box beside a post, on top to the right, it`ll make the post turn yellow.

Okay I moved it to another forum....one of you newbies can move it some where else or we can keep messin with Doug:rofl:

round and round it goes, where it stops...

Hey Ned, are you not supposed to be working.......:rolleyes::poke: :wave:

back to work ned.........you`ve gotta roof to get on before the snow flys
at this rate Tod, I may be insulating when snow flies, but el Nino is giving me a Little break. :headbang::laugh2::clap:

Last edited:
Someone - a Mod - PLEASE fix this one...

I cannot figure out what happened to the rest of this post. It appears that part of it has turned into white type...

Enjoy, guys! I have been enjoying the goings on. Best to all,

So, since I see no activity to this thread in moving, deleting ,adding ,etc. I'm gonna assume these new mods have got a good understanding on how to do things now. Congrats to the membership that voted these guys and gal into moderatorship....looks like they won't have any problems.:thumb:

Maybe we should just go back to messing with Doug :rofl:

OK, I may have shot myself in the foot. I was trying to practice moving threads (as in moving a Construction oriented thread out of the Turner's Forum as an example[not a real situation]).

I moved the 'Moderator Practice' thread from the Site Questions and Test Posts forum to Moderator's Lounge and now am not finding a way to move it back. That is, there is no little check box or 'moderating' pull down menu at the bottom of the window.

Help the newbie out ;-)

Glenn I moved it to the off topic, take a stab at moving it again...

I guess I shouldn't have changed my avatar . . . I do not have the check boxes or moderating tools appearing any longer. I logged off and back on just for grins.

OMG, this sounds like some of the problems my dad calls me with on his computer . . . somebody shoot me ;-)

At any rate, overall 'view' of the screens is different. Some icons and tools missing(?).

attachment.php
:rofl:

Attachments

• paddle.gif
    paddle.gif
    5.7 KB · Views: 23