Demo in Towson MD

Bill Grumbine

Greetings all

I will be doing an all day woodturning demonstration at the Towson MD Woodcraft store on Saturday, Dec. 9th. Towson is just north of Baltimore. This demo is free and open to the public. I'm not sure what I will be turning yet, but it will be wood of some sort. :D So if you have some time and want to stop by and say hello, watch for a while, heckle me, or whatever, I will look forward to seeing you there! Directions to the store can be found on the Woodcraft site.

Bill

Sure wish the demo wasn't on the other side of the country. I'd jump at the chance to see (and meet) you, but Maryland is a bit far for a Saturday drive. ;)

Vaughn, I thought all you guys in California had planes to fly around in! :p That would make the trip a lot faster. Better yet, maybe someone in a club out there will bring me your way one of these days. I've been as far west as the mighty Mississippi, so CA isn't too much farther, is it? :huh:

Vaughn, I thought all you guys in California had planes to fly around in! :p That would make the trip a lot faster. Better yet, maybe someone in a club out there will bring me your way one of these days. I've been as far west as the mighty Mississippi, so CA isn't too much farther, is it? :huh:

It's a looooonng train ride Bill. :eek:

Karl

Bill, have you ever come north into Canada to do tutorials?

All the Lee Valley stores run classes, and the like, on pretty much every weekend. You come to London some time, and I'll be there. Heck, come to Toronto and I'd make the 2hr trip. (hang on, I don't actually have a lathe!)

This reminds me, we should invite Rob Lee to join...