Are you decorating your shop for Christmas?

As promised I took pictures, they aren't the best quality we are getting a bunch of the nasty stuff snow/sleet/rain/freezing rain right now. I think every school in the tri county area is closed now. Roads are like a skating rink...but here are the pics of my shop, I took one of the house and of course the Christmas tree. Sorry no lighted bowtie, it's in the back of the shop and I'm not diggin it out of there.

Attachments

• 100_2744.jpg
    100_2744.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 11
  • 100_2745.jpg
    100_2745.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 9
  • 100_2742.jpg
    100_2742.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 9
  • 100_2672.jpg
    100_2672.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 11
Well I will be decorateing mine with oak, walnut and ceader saw dust. I have 2 projects to finish before christmas and one to start. Since I don't get much shop time because of the 7 day a week work and 3-11 at that :eek: . But the first of the new year I will be retireing to a 5 day a week job days until I can get my shop into porduction for a working shop :thumb:
Reg

I don't decorate my shop, but for a few years, our house looked like this during the Holidays.

OurHomeatChristmas.jpg

Yeah, we are a bit nuts about Christmas! ;)

I had all this wired to 8 exterior receptacles controlled by a timed contactor. It was cool to see all the lights come on at once when the contactor closed! The display was pulling about 60 amps at the peak of our display. Needless to say, we drew a bit of a crowd around the Holidays! :)