Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: politics-n-religion

politics-n-religion

folks as an interim moderator for this forum i`d like to state that my intentions are to tread lightly on both these subjects. please use common sense and good taste if you post in regards to either......i`m a much better woodbutcher than moderator.....thanks in advance, tod
    [SIZE="1"] associated with several importers and manufacturers.[/SIZE]

mark, i moved your post to the "questionable posts" zone for review. even though it was intended as a joke i believe it did violate the coc so we`ll let a few others weigh in.....tod

No problem Tod. It WAS just a joke, no real value to it.

I tried to make it so that no one could take it seriously.

If it doesn't work, it's fine, do what you need to with it. I got a lot of fun out of writing it.

Thanks, Mark.

Custom Bonehead.

My diet is working good. I'm down to needing just one chair now.

"Just think how stupid the average person is, and then realize that half of them are even stupider!" --George Carlin

in the spirit of full disclosure, don, frank, stu, steve and myself felt marks post wasn`t in the spirit of the forum so we`ve removed it. being as the post was intended as a good-natured, albiet in bad taste joke, mark didn`t recieve a slap on the hand .........actually i don`t think we`ve got the mechanics of hand slappin` figured out yet .......tod

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    in the spirit of full disclosure, don, frank, stu, steve and myself felt marks post wasn`t in the spirit of the forum so we`ve removed it. being as the post was intended as a good-natured, albiet in bad taste joke, mark didn`t recieve a slap on the hand .........actually i don`t think we`ve got the mechanics of hand slappin` figured out yet .......tod
    Where does he live? I'll send my cousin, Rocco from Chicago, to visit and explain things to him.

Never saw it, so...I have no idea. Will there be film at 11:00?

Hey, come on now Frank. No threatening here. It was a joke that you didn't even read. AND I volunteered right up front to Stu in a PM to do whatever he felt like doing with it.

Greg, it was just another one of my attempts, albeit not a good one this time, at making a little satirical humor. I was asked if it could be removed (which I thoroughly appreciated and thought was very kind) which was fine and it was appropriately deleted. Sorry, no film. But if you watch the news you will see everything that I mentioned although some of it you may have wished you hadn't seen.

It was really not anything worth reading.
    Last edited by Mark Rios; 12-02-2006 at 09:05 PM.
    Thanks, Mark.

Custom Bonehead.

"Just think how stupid the average person is, and then realize that half of them are even stupider!" --George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rios View Post
    Hey, come on now Frank. No threatening here. It was a joke that you didn't even read. AND I volunteered right up front to Stu in a PM to do whatever he felt like doing with it.

Greg, it was just another one of my attempts, albeit not a good one this time, at making a little satirical humor. I was asked if it could be removed (which I thoroughly appreciated and thought was very kind) which was fine and it was appropriately deleted. Sorry, no film. But if you watch the news you will see everything that I mentioned although some of it you may have wished you hadn't seen.

It was really not anything worth reading.

Please note smiley wink.

Ok gents, being from Chicago and I did read the post, no harm no foul. It was dealt with by Tod in the appropriate way. Frank call your cousin Rocco so I can drink with a one of the family. Mark, you did good by taking your licks and moving on. Enough said, lets get to some woodworking.

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Fusco View Post
    Please note smiley wink.

OH YEAH??? WELL YOU CAN TAKE YOUR SMILEY WINK AND SHOV......... just teasin'.

I'm afraid the part of my post to you Frank may not have some across as I intended. More of a (if we were taking side by side) nudge and a sigh rather than a confrontation. I couldn't find the nudge&sigh smilie. Nothing more intended buddy ol' pal.

edit: Joe, this post actually should have been before yours but I have a bad habit of clicking away from my posts without submitting them after I preview them. (Please see sig line ) All is cooooool.
    Last edited by Mark Rios; 12-02-2006 at 11:07 PM.
    Thanks, Mark.

Custom Bonehead.