politics-n-religion

tod evans

folks as an interim moderator for this forum i`d like to state that my intentions are to tread lightly on both these subjects. please use common sense and good taste if you post in regards to either......i`m a much better woodbutcher than moderator.....thanks in advance, tod

mark, i moved your post to the "questionable posts" zone for review. even though it was intended as a joke i believe it did violate the coc so we`ll let a few others weigh in.....tod

No problem Tod. It WAS just a joke, no real value to it. :D :D :D

I tried to make it so that no one could take it seriously.

If it doesn't work, it's fine, do what you need to with it. I got a lot of fun out of writing it.

:D :D :D :D :D :D

in the spirit of full disclosure, don, frank, stu, steve and myself felt marks post wasn`t in the spirit of the forum so we`ve removed it. being as the post was intended as a good-natured, albiet in bad taste joke, mark didn`t recieve a slap on the hand;) .........actually i don`t think we`ve got the mechanics of hand slappin` figured out yet:eek: .......tod

in the spirit of full disclosure, don, frank, stu, steve and myself felt marks post wasn`t in the spirit of the forum so we`ve removed it. being as the post was intended as a good-natured, albiet in bad taste joke, mark didn`t recieve a slap on the hand;) .........actually i don`t think we`ve got the mechanics of hand slappin` figured out yet:eek: .......tod

Where does he live? I'll send my cousin, Rocco from Chicago, to visit and explain things to him. ;)

Hey, come on now Frank. No threatening here. It was a joke that you didn't even read. AND I volunteered right up front to Stu in a PM to do whatever he felt like doing with it.

Greg, it was just another one of my attempts, albeit not a good one this time, at making a little satirical humor. I was asked if it could be removed (which I thoroughly appreciated and thought was very kind) which was fine and it was appropriately deleted. Sorry, no film. But if you watch the news you will see everything that I mentioned although some of it you may have wished you hadn't seen. :D :D :D

It was really not anything worth reading.:D

Last edited:
Hey, come on now Frank. No threatening here. It was a joke that you didn't even read. AND I volunteered right up front to Stu in a PM to do whatever he felt like doing with it.

Greg, it was just another one of my attempts, albeit not a good one this time, at making a little satirical humor. I was asked if it could be removed (which I thoroughly appreciated and thought was very kind) which was fine and it was appropriately deleted. Sorry, no film. But if you watch the news you will see everything that I mentioned although some of it you may have wished you hadn't seen. :D :D :D

It was really not anything worth reading.:D

Please note smiley wink. ;)

Ok gents, being from Chicago and I did read the post, no harm no foul. It was dealt with by Tod in the appropriate way. Frank call your cousin Rocco so I can drink with a one of the family. Mark, you did good by taking your licks and moving on. Enough said, lets get to some woodworking.

Please note smiley wink. ;)

OH YEAH??? WELL YOU CAN TAKE YOUR SMILEY WINK AND SHOV......... just teasin'.:D

I'm afraid the part of my post to you Frank may not have some across as I intended. More of a (if we were taking side by side) nudge and a sigh rather than a confrontation. I couldn't find the nudge&sigh smilie.:D Nothing more intended buddy ol' pal.

edit: Joe, this post actually should have been before yours but I have a bad habit of clicking away from my posts without submitting them after I preview them. (Please see sig line:rolleyes: ) All is cooooool.

Last edited: