Hey y'all

Dave O'Nan

I just joined up. I have heard things about this forum on other sites I frequent, and thought I would check it out. I saw many names that I recognize :wave::wave:
I've been woodworking seriously for about 6 years, I do flat work and round stuff too. Lately my passion has been turning because I am a big fan of immediate gratification. I have made most of the furniture in my home, and a huge collection of "dust collectors" to display on it. I look forward to participating in the discussions and hope that I have something worthwhile to offer. I have a gallery of my work on this site, because I know that without pics my comments are worthless:D http://www.ncwoodworker.net/pp/useralbums.php
It might take me a bit to get the feel of this site, but I am pretty comfortable with vBulletin so hopefully I will assimilate quickly. BTW, the really name is O'Nan, the programmers don't seem to like the apostrophe:huh:.
Dave:)

Welcome to the family Dave! :wave:

With or with out the "apostrophe" :D :thumb:

I just went to look at your pics, but it won't let me in? :dunno:

Post some here, if you can.

Cheers!

Hi Dave, wellcome, wish you a great time here with this bunch of very nice people.

Welcome aboard, Dave. :wave: Like Stu, I was unable to see your pics. :dunno:
...BTW, the really name is O'Nan, the programmers don't seem to like the apostrophe:huh:.
I had a talk with the vBulletin software and convinced it to let you have the apostrophe in your username. ;) I said it was an old Greek family tradition. Stupid software bought the story. :rofl:

Welcome aboard, Dave. :wave: Like Stu, I was unable to see your pics. :dunno:

I had a talk with the vBulletin software and convinced it to let you have the apostrophe in your username. ;) I said it was an old Greek family tradition. Stupid software bought the story. :rofl:

Uh-oh...........

Vaughn is talking to the computers again......... :eek:

;) :D :rofl:

Thanks!

Thanks to everyone for the welcome. This looks like a great place with a wealth of info. Vaughn, I appreciate you massagin' the software for me and getting my apostrophe accepted, but it's Irish, not Greek....more beer less olives :D:D:D

... but it's Irish, not Greek....more beer less olives :D:D:D

With a name like McMillan, I was pretty certain it wasn't Greek. ;) You gotta understand, when I see a name like Stephan Triandafilidis (a friend and former student of mine), I say "now there's a good ol' Irish name". :p Sort of a long-running family joke. ;)