Greetings and salutations

Ron Journeau

My, but what a collection of talent in here...hope it is contagious. I feel fortunate to have found this cozy and comfortable looking place, and a lot of familiar names as well. I am a fairly inexperienced turner, pushing the envelope for mediocre, but having fun with it.

My, but what a collection of talent in here...hope it is contagious. I feel fortunate to have found this cozy and comfortable looking place, and a lot of familiar names as well. I am a fairly inexperienced turner, pushing the envelope for mediocre, but having fun with it.
Hi Ron :wave:,
So happy you have come on to be part of this family. Try to do your best to brake away from those addicted turners and come to our side, the flat workers.:D:D WE NEED YOU:D:rofl::rofl:. FLATWORKERS UNITE!!!:rofl:
Kidding aside welcome here :) .
Shaz:)

Sounds good to me Ron!:thumb: Duck and fade, OH and don't be swayed by that Stu fellow. He comes on sweet but he is addicted to the round!:eek:
Work safely and show pics if you can.
Enjoy the night.
Shaz :)

Welcome, Ron. :wave: Glad to see you join the Family.

Don't be swayed by Shaz---you can hang out around the turners if you want to, we won't ostracize you for doing a little flatwork occasionally.

But remember, WE LIKE PICTURES!!

Nancy(61 days)

Wellcome Ron, yeah yippee an other woodturner, and there are a lot of these turning guys here who love it to see pictures. Have fun with this great bunch of people.

Ron

Welcome to the family. I'm glad there is another newbie turner here, these guys set a pretty high standard!

Jay

Welcome

Hello and Welcome,

I'm new here as well, and a member of a couple others and I will have to say this here is a great one from what I've seen, look forward to talking, sharing, commiserating with you and all.

Scott