Bosch Colt and Bosch Jigsaw

Hi All,

Rockler has an add for a single-speed Bosch Colt router and a Bosch 1587 VS variable speed jigsaw. $150 for the pair.

Since I do not have a small router and since my inhereted Craftsman jigsaw blade flops back and forth about a 1/4", this looks apealing.

Any reason I should not buy them?

Enjoy,

Jim

The router and saw go for about $220 at Amazon so that sounds like a great deal if you need both. If you are lacking justifications for needing both, I'm sure the folks here can help you! :)

I think you will be well pleased with them both,as mentioned before Bosch makes great tools. You would have to fight me to get my Bosch 1590VSK jigsaw away from me.
Bartee hit the nail on the head
Chuck

Last edited:
:doh::doh:

I did a quick Google search on the Bosh 1587 and clicked on the first Amazon listing that came up.....but it was, unnoticed by me...for the Griz. :eek:

Off to the corner...

I have a Bosch jigsaw (not this model) and I really like it. I also have a Festool jigsaw and these two jigsaws are much much better than any other jigsaw that I have ever owned. Its a tossup whether the Festool or the Bosch is beter.

I don't yet have the Bosch Colt router but I have heard good things about it and plan to get one.

I have both of these items. The jigsaw is about the best one around... works great and the router is absolutely a work horse... so much you can do with it!

Corey

Thanks all of you

Hi,

I made the purchase. I will pick them up Nov 8th. when I have to be near the store anyway.

It is almost a two hour round trip to the store and in our traffic that is NO picnic. Guess that makes it like a birthday---lots of anticipation.

Enjoy,

Jim