Ornaments

Well I think I have finished up enough ornaments to get thru the holidays. I made 16 mini birdhouses, 14 ornaments, and 6 bells. The bells are so much fun and easy to make. I should make some more. I have been asked to display some at the Carnagie Arts Center as a hometown artist. Me a R'tist???? I also will display some at two other stores. If they all sell I guess as the Arts Center lady said we can take orders. Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• Christmas Ornaments 6.jpg
    Christmas Ornaments 6.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 47
  • Christmas Ornaments 7.jpg
    Christmas Ornaments 7.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 30
  • Christmas Ornaments 8.jpg
    Christmas Ornaments 8.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 26
  • Christmas Ornaments 9.jpg
    Christmas Ornaments 9.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 46
Wow, those are great!

I guess each one has a story behind it too, neat thing about handmade stuff :thumb:

So I guess that new lathe is working out eh? :D

Bernie, your ornaments are just gorgeous, and so many.
No wonder that your local gallery wanted them.
Great work. :thumb:

Thanks for the nice comments. I figured if I didn't get started early they would never get done. I must say that doing them all was a load of fun. I hope a few sell and if not got lots of presents to give away. :rolleyes:;)

Thanks again. Yep Curt I hope that is it for a while. Steve the art work is mine. On a couple of them I used rub on decals of holly with berries. That works pretty good. All were finished with Deft lacquer spray can type.

Yep Keith I wish I would have known. Next year I will do a few here and there but I had no idea that I would be showing at 2 different places. I am kind of excited about the Art Gallery. They will be displayed and sold by the Gallery. She said to make sure I had enough. I am going to do a few more bells which will give me 42 ornaments. Thanks again.