Welcome............... a bunch of new members!!

Stuart Ablett

Wow, we just had a bunch of guys sign up :thumb:

Sorry, but I'm going to do a group welcome :wave:

In no particular order, welcome to....

Benjimin Young

Charles Lewis

Roger Myers

Randy Paulk

Mike Gabbay

and

Rob Bodenschatz

So glad you all made it! :D

Welcome to everyone!

Stu, they are coming in bunches, you better get those switches switched and buttons turned to let em in.:thumb:

Thanks for posting Randy!

Lurk all you want, but please remember, we are a member run forum, so when items do come up, and we need your input, please "De-lurk" and have a say!

Cheers!

randy, by member run, stu means we vote on "stuff" including who the mods and admins are so please don`t be shy! tod

Thanks for the welcome...

Joined today and see a bunch of familiar faces... looking to suck up all the wisdom I can, and contribute where I might. Thanks for the welcome folks...
Roger

Thanks for the welcome guys! Sorry it took so long to find you. I'm really glad to see some friendly names from the past. Those of you that already know me know that I (well, my builder) just broke ground on a new 24'x36' shop this week. I'll be sure to start a thread & keep everyone posted.

Great to be here!

Thanks for the welcome guys! Sorry it took so long to find you. I'm really glad to see some friendly names from the past. Those of you that already know me know that I (well, my builder) just broke ground on a new 24'x36' shop this week. I'll be sure to start a thread & keep everyone posted.

Great to be here!

Welcome one and all!

And Rob, you had BETTER start a thread and let us watch your shop being built. Turn around is fair play...right? :thumb:

Welcome!
- Marty -

Wow...they're joining in bunches now, that's great!

Welcome Bunches, it's great to have you here. We love it when Bunches come here to join us. Nothin' better than a bunch of Bunches.

Thanks for coming in.