BAD NEWS!

tod evans

i just got off the phone with steve clardy and with last nights snow his shop roof caved in! he say`s he`s got plenty of help so everybody here please keep steve and his family in your thoughts today........thanks! tod

i just got off the phone with steve clardy and with last nights snow his shop roof caved in! he say`s he`s got plenty of help so everybody here please keep steve and his family in your thoughts today........thanks! tod
Steve,

That is no way to begin the holiday season! :eek:

Here's to hoping that damage is less than expected, easier to fix than you first thought, and prayers of thanks that no one was injured.

Sad news indeed. Sure wish I lived closer, I'd be there to help him rebuild.

We are getting a bunch of it now as I am looking out our window snow is coming down real heavy, it's expected to get 6-8 inches of the fluff stuff by night.

distance isnt a problem!!!

i know that steve wouldnt ask fer a dime or any help if needed it so i feel that we should do something as group for him! he;s one fine fellar and he would give any of us his shirt of his back if we asked and probaly if we didnt so lets do it together!!!!1

i know that steve wouldnt ask fer a dime or any help if needed it so i feel that we should do something as group for him! he;s one fine fellar and he would give any of us his shirt of his back if we asked and probaly if we didnt so lets do it together!!!!1
Ditto on what Larry had said. Wow that is Bad! Steve is great Guy. If there's something we can do. let's do it.

Russ

When I went online this morning one of the news headlines was that the midwest has been devastated by this major snowstorm. As I was clicking over to here I wondered if anyone here had been especially hit or damaged by it.

Oh man-o-man-o-man..................Thanks for keeping us updated Tod and I too hope that Steve's damage isn't too great. He sure isn't one who deserves this kind of thing.

Morning all.
Thanks for the kind words. I do appreciate it.
I'll try to post some pics tonight.
Basically most all, probably 2/3rd's of my main 40x64 shop roof, is in the shop floor
Some equipment damage. Bandsaw, tablesaw, etc.

My sons are here helping me get things under cover from the weather. The tools we can move. Some are trapped under the trusses.

Later. I got quite a mess. I had a good cry this morning. I seen it from the kitchen window. Took me two hours to recover, to be able to go out and look.

Steve

Morning all.
Thanks for the kind words. I do appreciate it.
I'll try to post some pics tonight.
Basically most all, probably 2/3rd's of my main 40x64 shop roof, is in the shop floor
Some equipment damage. Bandsaw, tablesaw, etc.

My sons are here helping me get things under cover from the weather. The tools we can move. Some are trapped under the trusses.

Later. I got quite a mess. I had a good cry this morning. I seen it from the kitchen window. Took me two hours to recover, to be able to go out and look.

Steve

Steve, what can we do to help you?

Got plenty of help for the moment Steve.
My framer son is trying to dig out to get here. 2 4x4's stuck.
As soon as he can get here, we'll measure for trusses, and get something, ordered, built. Along with all new sheeting.

Gotta run.

Thanks all!!!!!!!!

Sorry to hear that. I see an opportunity to make some of those improvements you think about. I'm sure if you were closer to MI you'd be gettin lots of help.

Steve

Sorry to hear about your bad news, keep you chin up! It is a comfort that you've got family to help.

Jay