Signature Medallions

Malcolm Webb

Just thought I'd like to share my excitement at receiving my first order of signature medallions from Tom Hempleman (Wildwoodhill Laser Graphics). I found them through this forum but I couldn't find the original thread -- sorry.

I had my own logo engraved onto the basswood with my name and am absolutely delighted with the result. No offence to Tom, but they are far better than I ever imagined and the photos on his website do not do justice to the quality Tom produces.

I was the first person to order from Tom outside the US, just beating Duncan by a whisker apparently. He even sent them on trust without payment -- what a guy -- including the invoice with the package for payment by PayPal.

Having seen the quality, I am now putting together my second order.

If anyone else here in the UK has come across these but hesitated ordering from across "the pond" -- get on with it. You won't be disappointed.

No connection with Tom. Just a very, very satisfied customer who is old enough to appreciate dealing with a true gentleman.

Always good to hear positive endorsements like that, Malcolm. Of course now we'll be expecting to see some of your new medallions in "action shots" soon. ;)

I NEED to order some. Because some of my models go into museums and reside in corporate headquarters I really need to "sign" my work. The models I do are really art works in a sense...I am foolish for not signing my work to be honest with you.

Anyone got a link...

PB_Drivers_Side2-463x329.jpg

I NEED to order some. Because some of my models go into museums and reside in corporate headquarters I really need to "sign" my work. The models I do are really art works in a sense...I am foolish for not signing my work to be honest with you.

Anyone got a link...

PB_Drivers_Side2-463x329.jpg
Gee Travis, what a nice table............ :D ;) :rofl:

Just funning ya! :wave:

Is Not. :dunno::dunno::dunno:

Didn't work :dunno::dunno:
It doesn't seem to display very well with Firefox (you have to scroll down to see the first text on the page...otherwise you think you got a blank page). It displays better with Internet Explorer.

Malcolm got you covered, though. :thumb: