What is going on with WW forums lately

where at doug:dunno: i have been lookun for them the past month and havnt found any that would poze for me. been a tough year.:rofl: bout ready to forget the antler soup and just get some meat.

Theres an 8 pointer that works the pasture a couple evenings a week, I could toss the hammer at him for you. Or maybe get the nail gun out. And "NAIL"Him :rofl::rofl:

I think any time you have more than one person in a room, there a possibility for disagreements and for someone's feelings to get hurt.
Heck! This happens when I'm alone in a room! :rofl::rofl:

Ditto what others have said - I left a number of other forums, some really, really bad. We need to stay diligent and use our wits to help keep things on an even keel here.

Heck! This happens when I'm alone in a room! :rofl::rofl:

Ditto what others have said - I left a number of other forums, some really, really bad. We need to stay diligent and use our wits to help keep things on an even keel here.
Hi Rennie :wave:,
You are funny.:rofl::rofl:
You are right on with the comment "stay diligent and use our wits to help keep things on an even keel here". This place has the potential for longevity and integrity. It is up to each of us to be moderators, with each post we read, and with every thread we start.
Shaz :)

It is up to each of us to be moderators, with each post we read, and with every thread we start.

Shaz, if I might add, "and with every response to a post we provide." The good jobs type of posts get old to read and don't offer much encouragement at times. Skillful interaction about the item pictured/offered for comment teaches a lot of us in large ways.

Problem with some folks is they can't conceive that the expressions are the individual's personal Opinion, or Personal way of approaching the problem , or Personal acquired knowledge Or Preference . does it mean he/she is always right? I think not, but we have to remember this when we read the forums. Some can't do this and take any opinion contrary to theirs as a personal attack and the spew will ensue.... As one former poster said "Time to Grow Up" Also was said that if you are tired of the forum or don't like the posters or don't agree or people don't praise your work or words or for whatever reason you are not happy, then go to Google and search out another forum. Go away, hit delete, or what ever it takes to not involve yourself with whatever does not please you.

But then some people like the Banter... I have a friend who is into old cars and he likes his forums as well, But he says there are those guys on there that are such (expletives deleted) that he is tempted to go away but he like some of the other fellows and he gets good info from some. So, he stays and endures the self-righteous posters or if he recognizes their name or avatar then he skips their posting. I nod and toast another highball to him as it is what I do. As I sit too long at the computer I see not one person forcing me to read these posts and I have the intelligence to ignore the negative remarks and enjoy the others.

Also has to do with the weather... Summer too hot to do any real fun work, Global warming has caused us to detatch ourselves from reality, Winteris coming on and the blues are settling in, Time change effects out rational thinnking, perhaps it is political and it is another way that politicians are infilterating the forms to create mass discontent, or maybe it is an alien life force that is disrupting simple minded WWers in an attempt dislodge their normal thinking, or maybe it is the tree huggers who want discontent amung WWers so they will spend more time feuding than cuttting wood so the wood cutting industry will stop cutting trees. Or maybe......:eek:

Last edited:
I nod and toast another highball to him as it is what I do. As I sit too long at the computer I see not one person forcing me to read these posts and I have the intellagence to ignore the negative remarks and enjoy the others.

Bill, here is a nod and highball toast to you:thumb: Well Said! OK, I'll wait to toast the highball until after work. :D

Shaz, if I might add, "and with every response to a post we provide." The good jobs type of posts get old to read and don't offer much encouragement at times. Skillful interaction about the item pictured/offered for comment teaches a lot of us in large ways.
Hi Jonathan :wave:,
You have a very good point. The "good job" post is voting to affirm, and reinforce the welcoming, accepted presence of the individual posting. Nothing at all wrong with being reaffirmed of acceptance. ( Like me..., love me, send Me money! Shaz@ ath88ndproveulovemebefortheneed61618.net:):rofl: ) We also need balance with the concrete criticism of #1 personal preference:rolleyes:, # 2 professional opinion:type:, #3 options and possibilities:thumb: #4 guidelines from experience :doh:, and these are just off the top....S

Problem with some folks is they can't conceive that the expressions are the individual's personal Opinion, or Personal way of approaching the problem , or Personal acquired knowledge Or Preference . does it mean he/she is always right? I think not, .:eek:
Hi Bill :wave:,
You had a good point... and then another and another.:D