Lets get back to Woodworking

Bob Spare

After the Colts win today,

Going out the shop in the morning, and work on three
mini cabinets and 3 pictures frames. (Special orders)

When I get those done this week, got two orders (freebies for the kids)

This will keep me busy for the next 4 weeks.

What have you all got going?

:dunno:

After the Colts win today,

Going out the shop in the morning, and work on three
mini cabinets and 3 pictures frames. (Special orders)

When I get those done this week, got two orders (freebies for the kids)

This will keep me busy for the next 4 weeks.

What have you all got going?

:dunno:

After watching the Colt's game it looks like that you are going to be out of work for a while. Sorry about that.

Actually I am not anti Colt but just thought that I would try to stir the pot a little bit. You would think that I would learn not to do that as what goes around usually comes around.

Last edited:
Looks like its going to be a good year for New England. First the Red Sox make the World Series, The Celtics are actually winning now that they have Garnet, and The Portland Pirates (minor league team for the Mighty Ducks) have been parading the Stanley Cup around.

Oh yeah, and that other New England team...I think they are doing something pretty good now too. Something about being 9 and 0. Yeah the Patriots...well they just speak for themselves. :dunno:

(To tell you the truth, I hate football so I could care less, but I thought I would really stir the pot. In all honesty, I am sorry your team lost. I know you love the game and love the Colts. That is not a good combination. Again just teasing you here.)