Rob's New Shop

Shop is looking Great !!!

Now you just need to spend some time doing shop things. As you work in your shop the next "improvment" will become evident.

The "foryer" ( or what ever you call that space to park the mower ) really is going to work out great.

Have fun. Hope you get to spend time.

That's were I am going now. Back down to the shop.

Carol: Thanks. Yeah, I realized it actually wasn't as messy as I thought since I've got most of my stuff stored temporarily in the garage. The mess is comin'.

Peter: I've been using the shop a lot but it's been a challenge without proper lighting (and heat in the winter). Not much real woodworking except some smaller projects like building horseshoe pits, shop stools, etc. Now that I have the light and heat I've been out there much more. Current project: Pinewood Derby cars with my two older boys.

Jonathon: Sam turned three a few weeks ago. He can't get in the shop by himself yet but the older boys can (Jacob is almost 9 & Tommy's 7). I do have the electrical panel right inside the door so I can shut everything off if I need to. Haven't really had the need since my boys are very responsible with that sort of thing. I can't even imagine them touching Dad's tools without me right next to them. They definitely have a healthy fear of that stuff. I typically do unplug tools when I'm not using them, though.

Bartee: Oh yeah, I have a list of improvements. Don't worry about that. "Foryer" sounds like a good name. I'll have to get a sign made up. :thumb: