Looking to trade a table...

... for a blanket chest (also posted on Woodnet).

LOML wants a blanket chest, I don't wanna make one. Anybody interested in swapping this table for a chest of your making, please PM me. Preferrably cherry, simple Shaker or 'Missiony' design.

Table is 18 x 41-3/4, 30-1/2 high, mesquite with splated pecan spindles and finished with satin lacquer. Below the table is a smallish chest I made to show what I consider a 'simple' design. Classic Shaker would also be fine.

newsofa1.jpg

newsofa2.jpg

chest2.jpg

Hi Kirk.

Good job! I like them both, and specially like the use of curved breadboard ends on the table. I see that you also used black dowels in a Greene & Greene style, are they true ones or just screw plugs?

I wish I lived in US so I could take your offer but sending a piece of furniture from US to Spain and viceversa would be too costly for both of us.

I saw you offer on Woodnet and sort of interested but I have so much on my plate. Need to show the wife the photo. Of course then I might have to build your wife one. :D

How close are you to Houston? I have a sister there and I have to take her a Liquor cabinet at some point in the future.