So how do you store your ROS disks?

bart,

i have been meaning to do that but i have so many other things to do that one gets lost in the shuffle, for now they remain in the box till i need them, then i pull them out and since i use hook and loop i get all of them instead of one...:doh:

hopefully one day i'll get around to it, when i set up in the new shop i am going to try and start more organized, it's hard to stop production to take care of those things

chris

I have been leaving them in the plastic they came in stored in a plastic shoe box. In the near future I will be storing them in something similar to the way you do. Great execution of a great idea. :thumb:

I use an old CD rack meant to hold jewel boxes. I use old jewel boxes as dividers every 5 slots or so. It is not ideal.

I have two antique 5¼” floppy disk cases… remember those?
They work perfectly for storing my sanding disks. They even have dividers to separate the different disks.:thumb:

Attachments

• Sanding-Storage.jpg
    Sanding-Storage.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 36
I just got the drift that you set your sander on the pegs and come away with a perfectly lined up disc. Very cool.

Mine are all in baggies (one bag per grit) and kept in an old brief case under one of my benches. I'd love to move to a drawer system like that one day, but bench top space is precious in my small shop.

I have two antique 5¼” floppy disk cases… remember those?
They work perfectly for storing my sanding disks. They even have dividers to separate the different disks.:thumb:

That ain't a bad idea, Bruce. :thumb: I have three of four of those. Now I just have to figure out where to store them so they're handy.:dunno: