HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARTY!

If this is in fact the case, that it is your Birthday Marty, well then here's one for you, as I lift one up for a toast. Wishing you health and wisdom in this the start of a new year. :) How old are you, and are you really old and are you like older than dirt? :type: I like dirt. :) :b-day:
Shaz:D
Thanks Tod for letting the old cat out.:thumb:

As one who just recently had a birthday himself, :b-day_cake::b-day::b-day_cake: !
I hope you got to spend it in the shop where you were: 1) happy all day, 2) everything you did worked perfectly the first time, and 3) you have no injuries.
Tell Denise to forget the steak birthday dinner, and just bring you a burger and fries...you're a busy man! :D Jim.

Well tod, you didn't need to say anything...you're supposed to respect your elders!

It is in fact my b-day, but to me it's just another day in the shop. I'll post a little later about today's progress, after I get done with the steaks Denise is cooking. And it WILL be steaks Jim...busy or not!

Older dan dirt -
- Marty -

Marty, Marty, Marty.
Did we not talk about drinkin without qualified backup? Have a great Birthday weekend and try to enjoy some of it with Denise. By the way, them guys talkin loud aint right. I would
YELL