Holy Cow! Nov. 10th and 72*

Bruce, than you are really a lucky guy, I have to search for a left over leaf in the trees in my backyard, brrrrr, pretty bad weather overhere.

We've been having nightly frost here for about 2 weeks. The early leaf droppers have finished their fall cycle and the late ones at working hard. A couple more weeks we'll be finished raking leaves.

Bruce, than you are really a lucky guy, I have to search for a left over leaf in the trees in my backyard, brrrrr, pretty bad weather overhere.

Ad, Bergen op Zoom is a lot further north than Albuquerque…you’re supposed to be cold up there! :D

But Albuquerque at 5000 feet (about 5400 at my house) should be a lot colder than this. :dunno:

And Bruce, my son was in town today and we had the AC on in the car as we were running around. Global warming---I don't know. But Albuquerque warming---I'm living it.

Nancy (41 days)

Mid 80s here.:dunno: Should be mid 60s. We had a couple of cool days Wed and Thurs, but not this weekend. Not that I'm complaining. Haven't had the heat on much. I went out to HD for some supplies about 5:30, and thought man the air is cooling off fast. Nope, LOML had the AC on in the car. :rolleyes: Jim.

Hovering around 70 degrees here in the Arkansas Ozarks. Couldn't ask for more beautiful weather. Color on trees is diminishing but still very attractive. Downside: is just TOO Chamber of Commerish. Lotsa retirees visit here this time of year and many stay. Population getting out of hand.

Right now, here in the great white north, 56° and I should be wearing shorts. Just got done picking up about 3 billion maple leaves. Another billion and a half to go. And more still on the trees. :rolleyes:

Hey, Dave, when you get through picking up all those maple leaves, can you come down here and pick up about 4 billion Modesto ash and fruitless mulberry leaves???? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rofl:

Yeah, sure.....I guess I'll see you in about 2043, on the 43rd of January, huh?

We just wait for the wind to blow all of ours downhill into the neighbors' yards. :eek::eek:

Nancy (40 days)

This is the third day in a row it has not got above 32º...even during the day. At night its been hitting the teens. The ground is now frozen, though only down an inch or so but steadily getting deeper. The only leaves that are left are on the Beech trees and as we all know, they stay on all winter long. As I write this and look out at my Hackmatack plantation I see that the needles are all turned yellow and half of them are fallen off.

Yeah winter is here that's for sure.

arghh, we have been stuck sort of in the middle. Today is 48 and raining. Been sort of like thaton and off for a couple weeks now,

I wish it would just get cold and stay cold. I hate cold damp rainy weather. Never mind the mud it brings with it