Warm and hearty greeting to our newest members.........

Stuart Ablett

Might be they have been driven inside by the nasty weather? :D

Welcome one and all, hope you all enjoy your time here!

Ken Salisbury
Allen Bookout
John Shuk
Tony Porter
Joe Mioux
Frankie Hunt
Jerry White
Ben Roman
Charles Hans
Ned Bulken
Mike Shauer
Dan McGuire
Warren White
Reed Kempton
Jerry Strojny
Mike Vickery
Homer Faucett
Brian McInturff
Lloyd Frisbee
Pete Ripaldi
Travis White
Tim Rowledge
John Hemenway
Tommy Squires

Cheers!:thumb:

Last edited:
Hey to everyone

Glad I found this site, I was at work today (not working) wondering whatever became of Marty's shop when I stumbled across this site. I joined the first chance I got. I see alot of familiar names from other sites, look forward to continuing to learn more from all of you have I have done in the past. I don't post much but I am always reading, who knows maybe I will even share some pics of my latest creations.

Dan

Let me add my howdy to all the new folks, too. I've been busy (and/or sick with a stomach bug) so I've not had much chance to say hey to many of the new members, but it's good to have you all aboard.

WOW...another bunch of bunches of folks. WELCOME to all. Man-o-man, we're getting so many in here now that we're gonna have start having you folks start making donations.....lemme seeeeee..........did anyone bring any cookies?.....cookies anyone?......... How about doughnuts?...............brownies?..............anybody?........No?.............DANG IT! I'm gonna have to start cooking for this family I guess. :D

Oh well, glad to see everyone.

;)

Thanks for the warm welcome. I had not heard of this forum until yesterday. Ken Salisbury on SMC directed readers to Family Woodworking to read more details about Steve Clardy's situation. When I got here, I found a lot of familiar people that I value. Glad to find you!

Thanks for the warm welcome. I had not heard of this forum until yesterday. Ken Salisbury on SMC directed readers to Family Woodworking to read more details about Steve Clardy's situation. When I got here, I found a lot of familiar people that I value. Glad to find you!

jerry, unfortunately it took a disaster for the name family woodworking to be utterd out loud on smc....rest assured the administration has known about the site since its inception...........good to have you here! pull up a seat, read some of what`s been going on and hopefully you`ll like what you see...tod

Thanks for the welcome. I am a retired chemical engineer with dreams of building my first dedicated shop in '07. Luckily I haven't many large tools so filling the shop will be fun. Thinking about a high end MM or Felder combo machine as the heart. Really enjoy the shop pictures!

Thanks for the welcome. I am a retired chemical engineer with dreams of building my first dedicated shop in '07. Luckily I haven't many large tools so filling the shop will be fun. Thinking about a high end MM or Felder combo machine as the heart. Really enjoy the shop pictures!

Welcome!!

Sure hope you have a digital camera, cuz we like pics!! :thumb:

Cheers!