New Turning (and other stuff) Tool

Vaughn McMillan

Administrator
Staff member
This was waiting for me today when I got to the office:

Airshield 800.jpg

I've been wanting one for a while (it's a Trend Airshield, for those who don't recognize it), and I found a good deal on a nearly new (used 3 hours) one with two chargers and four batteries, as well as an unopened Accessory Pack with extra clear overlays, filters, and seals. I don't have any time to make dust tonight, but I should get a good chance to test drive it tomorrow night.

I meant to add...if any of you guys who use one have any tips or tricks I should know about it, feel free to share. One thing that wasn't included was the instruction manual, but I've sent a request to Trend Customer Service to see if they can hook me up with one.

I meant to add...if any of you guys who use one have any tips or tricks I should know about it, feel free to share. One thing that wasn't included was the instruction manual, but I've sent a request to Trend Customer Service to see if they can hook me up with one.

The clear part goes over the FRONT of your head..... :D :wave:

Nice get, I like my triton for sure, but that trend unit sure does look nice!:thumb:

Very nice, now don't forget to wear it.;) I wish I could remember to put mine on all the time. I'm doing better the I used to do. I have an older Racal Breathe Easy unit that I have had for more years than I care to admit, but it still works great and that's what counts.