help for steve

dennis, sorry for taking libertys with your contact info.......and thanks for being a hub...tod

Hey buddy....no problem and I was half way expecting you to do what you did. ;) We're on the same page bud....let's get some funding raised for Steve Clardy and help that boy get his shop back running once more. :thumb:

All I can say at the moment is,
All of you have really brightened my day today.:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

I've had a terrible day today, till now. I just don't know the words I need to say.

All I can say at the moment is,
All of you have really brightened my day today.:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

I've had a terrible day today, till now. I just don't know the words I need to say.

I agree with Stu, you have already said it all. I can't imagine what you are going through right now. I have been thinking of your predicament every day and wondering how you guys are making out in all that snow and ice trying to get everything back in order. It was 19 degrees here this morning, I was thinking about your troubles and when I first went out today and looked at my shop I was glad I wasn't having to swing trusses into place and climb around in the perlins nailing off the framework.

We just wanta help man and don't know how to otherwise. The best we all can do is to lend a hand to you if nothing other than to give moral support.

I hope you have a better day tomorrow.

As of right now, we have $1,981.64 donated and I'm trying my best to "negotiate" with PayPal to drop the fees they are going to charge me for the money xfers. I will see when I get more communications with them.

Steve

Take care of yourself, hug your wife and kids and get a good night's sleep! Dennis, thanks so much for your great leadership in helping us help Steve

Jay

Good morning everyone,

after going through more paypal donations we are at:

$2,636.64 (minus Paypal fees unless I can convince them to drop them for this one time).

I know that there are more donations coming via snail mail and those that told me how much they were sending, I've added that in to the total so far. Some didn't say how much, so I won't have a complete total until all donations are in.

Keep it coming folks. I'm not tired of doing this and I'm getting more excited every day as we give more to Steve for a very worthy cause.

For those that have donated? THANK YOU!!!!!

BTW, I am ASKING each of you to contact PayPal asking them to wave the fees on this via my PayPal account. I'm fighting to be able to give to Steve EVERY NICKLE that has been donated and dad-burn-it, I ain't given up because I know how to round up some troops!!!! :D

Dennis,
You are one heck of a fine rounder-upper-of-troops! Kudos to ya!

I am looking for advice on the best way to contact PayPal. Their phone lines are very busy and there is no subject option on their “contact us by email” that covers this request.

Thanks,
Frank

Dennis,
You are one heck of a fine rounder-upper-of-troops! Kudos to ya!

I am looking for advice on the best way to contact PayPal. Their phone lines are very busy and there is no subject option on their “contact us by email” that covers this request.

Thanks,
Frank

Since you just want to get ahold of them any topic would do really. However, to be as close as I could, I used "Receiving a Payment" for topic 1 and "Fees" for topic two when I begged them.

Sheesh guys. Shaking my head here.
You got tears coming out of me again.