help for steve

WOW!!!

That IS great news and a very kind offer.

That means me and Steve are twins now with brand new MM16's. :D :D :D Can you see the resemblance? He's the better looking one. :D

Last edited:
Wheeeww. Thanks to JIM and MINIMAX:D :thumb:

And to TOD EVANS for the phone call this morning.:D :thumb:

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :D

That's pretty darned Awesome Dennis...........thanks for heading up the effort to help Steve out. I couldn't think of a more deserving or helpful person to gear this effort toward. :thumb:

Steve-O, just so ya know.........I will be shipping a truckload of log sections to you. Just saw them all into bowl blanks with that new Minimax and ship them back. I know........I know..........but, it's the least I can do to help you break in that new Bandsaw! :D I mean........after all, what are friends for? :thumb: :wave: :p :D :D :D

If what we were able to accomplish for Steve during this trying time doesn't restore your faith in humanity even the slightest bit, there is no hope for ya. :)

Merry Christmas Steve-O!!! :wave:

Special thanks to Tod:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

[ You didn't break anyones arm did ya:huh: ] ;)

Special thanks to Dennis :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

And thanks to everyone involved in the much needed donations:thumb: :thumb:

Oops!! Thanks to Larry Merlau for the steaks and cookies:thumb:

Last edited:
That's pretty darned Awesome Dennis...........thanks for heading up the effort to help Steve out. I couldn't think of a more deserving or helpful person to gear this effort toward. :thumb:

Steve-O, just so ya know.........I will be shipping a truckload of log sections to you. Just saw them all into bowl blanks with that new Minimax and ship them back. I know........I know..........but, it's the least I can do to help you break in that new Bandsaw! :D I mean........after all, what are friends for? :thumb: :wave: :p :D :D :D

If what we were able to accomplish for Steve during this trying time doesn't restore your faith in humanity even the slightest bit, there is no hope for ya. :)

Merry Christmas Steve-O!!! :wave:

Lol. What flavor of logs Kevin :huh: ;)

Steve,
Happy, Merry, Jolly! I didn't have your number so that is why I asked Tod to give you a call. He called me back with your number after he spoke to you and I tried calling but got no answer. Please give me a shout at the office on Tuesday so we can get the bandsaw details taken care of. And, welcome to the MM family. Have a great weekend and a wonderful Christmas.

Steve,
Happy, Merry, Jolly! I didn't have your number so that is why I asked Tod to give you a call. He called me back with your number after he spoke to you and I tried calling but got no answer. Please give me a shout at the office on Tuesday so we can get the bandsaw details taken care of. And, welcome to the MM family. Have a great weekend and a wonderful Christmas.

Thanks Sam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Will do. I need your phone#

My answering machine died a day or two before mother nature did her job on my shop. So I've missed several calls I'm sure.

Hey Sam, that is mighty nice of you, thanks from all of us!!

Sure wish I could get one of them saws over here in Japan, but I do not think you guys are in Japan, are you?

Cheers!

Donations for the Steve Clardy Shop Repair Fund????????

Grand Total: $4,523.64

Less PayPal Fees of: ($105.59)

Total Net Contributions: $4,418.05

Many, MANY THANKS go to all of caring people. :D

The dontation drive for Steve Clardy is now CLOSED!!!!!

I have to get stuff cleared in the banks before I can get this to Steve and is the only reason why it's honestly being closed. I need to get this money to Steve and Steve sure could use it about now. ;)