Going Away: Got 5 to 7

Yep I got 5 to 7 so I won't be on here very much now. Its no big deal really, probably should have got more to be honest with you, but you know how the wind of change comes and leads you astray...cold...and lonely in this big frozen world...

Yep we got a few inches of snow yesterday. I mean what did you think I was talking about, a prison term or something? :) Nahh I'm a good kid that doesn't drink, smoke, or do drugs so my criminal activity is quite limited. I do ride snowmobile though and the snowmobile season officially started yesterday.

They said we were going to get some snow, but snow before Thanksgiving is a bit odd, even here in cold Maine. Still when the rain changed over to snow yesterday, I was surprised. Even more surprised when I looked out my window upon hearing a big rumbling sound. That sound was the snowmobile season officially starting as it was a snowplow going up over my hill for the first time this 2007-2008 year.

I know...no pictures so it never happened, but Alyson broke my camera again so I can't prove it. Trust me though, from the size of my grin, only snow could produce that (as if big bubba in the slammer would do that).

PS: No inmates were harmed in the making of this post!

The adult version of "the dog ate my homework". :rolleyes: :p

Have fun, stay warm, and be safe. :wave:

Vaughn you must not have a curtain climber because you would be surprised what this Holy Terror on two feet can cause in the way of mayhem, destruction and carnage. Yeah she certainly did break another camera...that is two now to her name.

As for the snow, you can check out our snow levels here. Its starting to fill in!!

ssm_depth.2007111706.0.512.512.166.6402.769.7005.dem.dfghijklm.m.1.0.0.0.png