Since Norman was looking for Gloats!

Ed Nelson

I have been needing a router that had a little more HP than my little PC's. The Woodcraft deal put me over the edge and I picked up the Freud FT2200E 3-1/4 HP router the other day. I just got it mounted in my little router table. Man, what a difference!

Thanks to Jim for the 411 on the router!

Now That's More Like It

I have been needing a router that had a little more HP than my little PC's. The Woodcraft deal put me over the edge and I picked up the Freud FT2200E 3-1/4 HP router the other day. I just got it mounted in my little router table. Man, what a difference!

Thanks to Jim for the 411 on the router!
QUOTE]

Atta Boy, Ed.:thumb: It looks GOOD in there, and I LOVE to see the Gloats.:D If there's one thing I really like to see, it's SOMEONE getting to take advantage of a good TOOL sale, "especially" when they come along and my "TOOL" budget is empty, (currently having to save up to pay for correcting a Leaking Roof problem because the original contractor apparently didn't know how to install a 10' long commercial Roof Vent Properly on my shop and apparently thought the flashing was supposed to "FUNNEL" water into the 3/8" x 8" gaps they left between the metal instead of shedding water off the building).:rolleyes: Ventilation should be good though since I can see Blue Sky from the shop floor with the Vent closed, (now that the water has washed the insulation away from the gaps).:doh: I would rather fix it myself, but some health issues lately have not been compatible with an Old Codger playing around on a roof.:(

... Leaking Roof problem because the original contractor apparently didn't know how to install a 10' long commercial Roof Vent Properly on my shop and apparently thought the flashing was supposed to "FUNNEL" water into the 3/8" x 8" gaps they left between the metal instead of shedding water off the building).:rolleyes: Ventilation should be good though since I can see Blue Sky from the shop floor with the Vent closed, (now that the water has washed the insulation away from the gaps).:doh: I would rather fix it myself, but some health issues lately have not been compatible with an Old Codger playing around on a roof.:(

Oh man that stinks! Is the original contractor fixing the problems? I hope you hadn't finished paying him before these problems came to light!