Something wrong

Aaron Beaver

1)I can't use quick reply 2.)When I tried to make a new post and attach pictures, I couldn't use the little icon up to here to insert them in the post where I wanted. 3.)Even though when I type this I separated each item line with a space it will all show up as if I didn't. Suggestions?

okay, now there is a new problem.

After I read a post they are marked "read" and no longer highlighted, but if I close the browser (firefox) and come back later they are highlighted like someone made a post, but no one did.

suggestions?

Aaron, my browser does the same thing. The removal of the bold font indicating that the thread has been viewed is only good for the current session. If I close the browser (even if I don't log out) and them re-open it, the bold font returns.

Aaron, my browser does the same thing. The removal of the bold font indicating that the thread has been viewed is only good for the current session. If I close the browser (even if I don't log out) and them re-open it, the bold font returns.

hmmm, that's interesting. Mine didn't use to do that it worked the way it should, guess I will keep looking into it and see if it does it when I get back from Thanksgiving.

Makes me think even more, it's your browser. I don't know what/why, but something is "hung up". Clearing cache, browser/search/download history, etc. even a couple of times, might do it.