Kitchen Utensils

Curt Fuller

This comes dangerously close to violating the F***work rule, but it really is all turned except for the pieces for the glue up. So it's segmented, ya that's what it is. A flat round cutting board from walnut, alder, oak, and purpleheart scraps. 12.5" diameter with walnut oil rubbed into it. (top and bottom)

125inchJens.jpg

125inchJensback.jpg

And this is a 15" x 3.5" maple pancake flipper.

Spatula15inchcurlymaple.jpg

I like 'em both, Curt. The cutting board looks great, and of all the things I've seen for flipping maple pancakes, that flat-ended spindle thingy is one of them. :rofl: (Nice work on the spindle, too.)

Great looking turnings Curt and the cutting board has spectacular contrast and grain, but I gotta' say that pancake flipper is a pretty cool looking kitchen tool :). Any chance of a photo from the side to get an idea of the profile?

cheers eh?

Wow - a segmented cutting board - what will they think of next? The board actually looks great! Really like the wood color combination! The spatula is a beauty! Very nice detail work on the handle and that looks like one of those aerodynamic curves so you can flip pancakes in the wind!

Seriously - very nice work, as always!