Taking a page from Jim Hager's book....

Shoulda seen my boss get teary-eyed yesterday! He's getting more and more unhappy by the hour.

Nancy (14 days)

12 days.

Had a pall thrown over the coming week. My brother-in-law in Oklahoma died last night after a massive heart attack. Hubby took off yesterday morning at 8:30 to go to his sister in Muskogee, so I'm alone and will be for my birthday and the retirement dinner this week. Sad time for our little family.

Nancy (12 days)

Thanks for the chuckle

i got a big grin on yur jammies statment yesterday and this am as well my youngestr daughter who is visiting this wknd cameout to the shop in her jammies and set and had coffee and i picked her brain for organizin ideas... go girl and enjoy every min of it...the rat race is about over:thumb:

sorry to hear of your misfortune nancy i hadnt seen the last post and dint want you to think i wasnt being thoughtful!

Last edited:
Sorry for your family's loss, extra hard this time of year.

I'm glad you will be able to get away from work and enjoy your retirement, as there are no guarantees are there.

Be well.

Sorry to hear it, Nancy.

As tough as things can be, especially this time of the year, I wish you and Dave peace - and when the time is right -joy.

Being that you and yours have been "associated" with the Navy you'll understand...
You're so short that in a couple of days and you'll be able to sit on a dime and your feet won't hit the deck.

Being that you and yours have been "associated" with the Navy you'll understand...
You're so short that in a couple of days and you'll be able to sit on a dime and your feet won't hit the deck.
Someone tried to convice me about 90 days ago that I was supposed to have a short joke for every day--I had trouble thinking up one!! I like yours, Glenn.

Won't those single digits look great tomorrow?:thumb:
Oh, yeah!!!!!!

Nancy (10 days)