I'm BANNED from the shop!

Don Taylor

Former Member (by the member's request)
:( The young fellow has the 24' long triple stack of 2X6's halfway up to the overhead for my skyhook and took off to go do something or the other. He has the attention span of a gnat!
There is a piece of duct tape on the door that says "do not enter." :rofl:

I called him and discussed his family tree for a while. He says he will be finished with it today. (At least securing that beam!)

100_2214-1.jpg

100_2215-1.jpg

100_2268.jpg

100_2267.jpg

100_2266.jpg

100_2269.jpg

I don't want to take a break now, It's to hard to get rolling again.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

DT

He's back!

100_2272.jpg

100_2277.jpg

100_2275.jpg

100_2276.jpg

He's out there sand blasting the "I" beam now. hehehehehehe

DT

Wow Don

Comparing to my small garage, your shop looks like a factory....

And this beam, looks like the "Titanic" keel beam...

I wish you to enjoy there many, many years....I know that you will...

Regards
niki

Wow Don
Comparing to my small garage, your shop looks like a factory....
And this beam, looks like the "Titanic" keel beam...
I wish you to enjoy there many, many years....I know that you will...
Regards
niki

Hi Niki'
The shop is 24'X24'X12' and I do feel very, very lucky to have it. I have found that it can be filled up fast to where I can't walk in there. :rofl: Right now I am putting the walls and ceiling to work.

I use to be able to "Horse" these big items around without thinking about it when I was younger. :(

With my health being as it is, these "warehouse" items such as the overhead crane, hydraulic table, engine hoist and assorted carts, plus the added wheels on everything, allow me to keep doing the things I enjoy so much.
I sometimes get embarrassed showing them here on FWW because of the overkill they would be for the average person. On the other hand, I get really excited to be able to do so many different things by myself with this help available to me.

And then of course I have to brag about it. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

If there was any other way that I could think of to get the things done I sometimes need to accomplish, I certainly would not go to the expense I have to acquire some of these helpers. :huh: :doh:

Thank you for the kind comments! :thumb:

DT