First day in the FW forum!

Hey, everyone!

Frank Fusco got my curiosity up about his new Grizzly lathe photos - which I couldn't see unless I registered. So here I am...and I sure like your photos, Frank! :)

I'm a pen turner on the IAP forum and have been turning now for almost three years [has it really been that long?]. I now live in Olathe Kansas [a suburb of Kansas City] though for 17 years I lived in three areas of Africa [wonderful years, BTW] as a missionary.

I'll be lurking around this forum from time to time and I'm sure I'll pick up lots of new ideas and hopefully contribute to others, too.

So, "hello" :wave: to everyone on this forum. Have a great weekend working in your shops!

John

Oh no not Olathe, Kansas...bad, bad memories of that town back in my railroading days. I derailed a train on the BNSF tracks in that town and it took a crane to get us back on the iron. It was not good.

Anyway, glad to see you are aboard with us and glad to have you. Just don't be afraid to make a comment, suggestion, reply or start your own thread. We don't mind those that lurk, but we really love the family members that contribute too.

Welcome aboard, John. Any friend of Frank's is a friend of...uh...well...um...ah...never mind. :rofl: Glad to have you here. :wave:

And Frank, it looks like your plan to recruit new Family Woodworking members is working. The ol' "new lathe" ploy pulls 'em in every time. :D