Hey, Ned!

Jim DeLaney

Staff member
Considering the current weather - and the forecast - is your shop now relegated to a Spring 2008 project?

Looks like you're gonna be spending the winter thinking about it! I guess then it really will be a "Dream Shop" huh? ;)

I'm actually going to bite the bullet and hire a crew to roof it for me, I've got a guy on tap for it, next break in the weather it gets roofed. tarped until then.
Coupled with the height of your roof, and your LOVE of high places*, that sounds like money well spent. :thumb:

* I don't get along well with heights either. ;)

Coupled with the height of your roof, and your LOVE of high places*, that sounds like money well spent. :thumb:

* I don't get along well with heights either. ;)

hehe, I mentioned this plan to my mother recently, and she reminded me that even going back as a teenager, when 'someone' had to climb a ladder to swap out 4 of our storm windows for screens each spring and reverse the process in the fall, I did the task, but I realllllllllly didn't like the first step when I was coming down off of the roof. (flat roof over the front porch)
Funny thing I drove by the old house the other day, and that roof didn't Look that tall... :rofl:

I'm hoping to get it done relatively cheap... but I'll pay what I have to. of course.