lathe for sale

Love to have it, by the time I drove down from NE Iowa, I might just as well order a new one from Grizzly. Have you listed it on Craiglist.com?

I keep looking for one here in Iowa on it so far no luck.

Have a good one.

Tom..

Judging from a post on another message board, Frank sold his old Grizzly last week. :doh: Good thing nobody was counting on picking it up as a surprise...! :rolleyes:

Congrats, Frank. I've got my Craftsman listed on Craigslist, and had two interested-sounding responses, but so far nobody has come by the house to look at it (or pick it up).

Congrats, Frank. I've got my Craftsman listed on Craigslist, and had two interested-sounding responses, but so far nobody has come by the house to look at it (or pick it up).

My sale came as the result of a Californian seeing my post on a pen turning forum, linking it to another wood working forum and telling an Arkansan about it. The buyer lives southwest of Little Rock, about 180 miles from me. He had a friend who lives about 50 west of me pick it up and deliver down there. He bought sight unseen. The Internet is a strange, sometimes wonderful, place. BTW, I gave the money to my wife with orders to spend on herself. After all, I got my new lathe.