Jet Table Saw

The Jet ended up being a right tilt saw, most everything I read people didnt like that. I think the Bosch will work well for what I want to do and have room for. If not, Ebay or Craigslist for it and I'll do something else.

Randy

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO MYSELF!! Well actually from my wife but I got to pick it out.:D:D

I had a total change of plans.

I actually have plenty of space for a regular saw, so off to the BORG I went. Came home with the TS3650. That thing is plenty heavy. I'll post the actual proof pictures tomorrow but I'm attaching a stock photo for viewing.

TS.jpg

Randy

Nice saw, Randy. I've got one too. I've got a little advice: first, check the miter slots for exact parallelism. And, as you're setting it up, pay great attention to the adjustments, and how they're done. It's a hassle to pull the whole thing apart just to figure out how to get it adjusted *exactly*. Don't ask me how I know... ;)

Thanks,

Bill

I had one too Randy, you are going to Love it!
The only reason I let it go was I had to have a
cabinet saw for the DC.

DT

I've had a 3650 since last Easter (Easter Sunday actually) as a replacement for my old Craftsman. The 3650 is pretty much an updated version of the old Craftsman saws and the trunion and motor mount are near copies of my old Craftsman (Ridgid used to make the Craftsman saws).

Anywho, I have no complaints about my 3650. It's been pretty flawless and works well for everything I've done with it. For a sub $500 saw it's one of the best choices out there.

I did remove the right wing and added a router table to it though. The fence works well also, though it is no Biesemeyer. It is accurate, sturdy, slides easily and is repeatable.

I have been keeping my eye open for an older unisaw that I can pick up for the right price and rebuild if I have to. A cabinet saw would be a nice addition to the shop in the future.

Jamie