Is shooting an option?

Don Taylor

Former Member (by the member's request)
My flighty, gnat brained sky hook putter upper is in IN MY WAY! :rofl:

The new toys, Uh ... Tools! I mentioned in other posts have arrived and I can't move to set them up because I have to leave that area where he is working on the overhead open. And promise as he will, he still works 45 minutes at a time one or two days a week! Gr-r-r-r-r-r!

I am amazed at this little sheet goods cart. It is really sturdy, will hold plenty of lumber for my needs and still has a small foot print.

RollingSheetCart_001.jpg

RollingSheetCart_008.jpg

RollingSheetCart_010.jpg

RollingSheetCart_012.jpg

RollingSheetCart_013.jpg

It will fit through a single doorway too! :thumb:

DT

Last edited:
And while I was putting that together, these were delivered. I managed to get them all uncrated and crammed out of the way before I ran out of gas and had to quit for the night.

FestoolMFT_006.jpg

FestoolMFT_005.jpg

FestoolMFT_004.jpg

FestoolMFT_003.jpg

FestoolMFT_002.jpg

FestoolMFT_001.jpg

Now I want this guy to finish and GO AWAY! ;)

DT

Alright, Don!!!! Nice :thumb: Oh...the MFT(s) that is. All 2 of them :bow:

I ordered mine (1) earlier today. :rolleyes:

Looking forward to seeing the accessories, and then...the projects. :lurk::lurk:

The little green Borg cart is cute too... :eek:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Pretty NICE Goodies you got there, Don. With all the new arrivals, I'm just wondering which room in the house joins the shop, (so I'll know what you're going to have to give up when you knock that wall out to increase the shop size). Let's see now, If it's the kitchen, well.......I guess you could still go out to eat, but if it's the bedroom....well, I guess a blow up mattress would fit on those MFT's......

Now that little cart looks real good , "Except"......it kinda resembles "GR*****"..........Green:eek: but maybe you could get Vaughn to send you some of his "Hoover Paint" to take care of that little problem.:thumb::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Hey Don, you are pretty busy huh, always a good sign.
Congratulations with that little cart, I have exact the same cart, and used it for transportation of shelves in the house of my dear daughter when I was so very busy with remodeling work in her house, was a big help. :D

Have a lot of fun with using this, as long as you are happy, it's okay. :wave: