Dog Hole clamps...

Greg Cook

I ordered my Festool MFT last Friday and it was supposed to be here tomorrow. But...the ice storms in the Mid West has screwed up the roads, and delayed the truck coming from St. Louis, MO to Portland, OR (then to Seattle and me). :bang: The dispatcher said it should be only a one day delay, but....:dunno:

I ordered a couple of clamps from Festool ($$$$:eek:), but went to Rockler today and picked up 4 Jorgensen Dog Hole clamps. They should work well and were only $14.95 for a 2 pack. I got 20% off one of the packs on a sale Rockler had going on. $27 for 4 clamps...:thumb:

I'm excited to get the MFT and try out the clamps on some projects I am waiting to do.

Congrats on the MFT tables Greg, they get great reviews and will come in handy when you get over here and have NO SHOP SPACE :D

I'll bet that you sell you TS once you get using those MFTs :rolleyes: :wave:

Cheers!

I ordered my Festool MFT last Friday and it was supposed to be here tomorrow. But...the ice storms in the Mid West has screwed up the roads, and delayed the truck coming from St. Louis, MO to Portland, OR (then to Seattle and me). :bang: The dispatcher said it should be only a one day delay, but....:dunno:

I ordered a couple of clamps from Festool ($$$$:eek:), but went to Rockler today and picked up 4 Jorgensen Dog Hole clamps. They should work well and were only $14.95 for a 2 pack. I got 20% off one of the packs on a sale Rockler had going on. $27 for 4 clamps...:thumb:

well greg yu must have bought them all,, i went there to look on-line. they dont show them at all????? so where would a fellar find them on line????

thanks greg i had went there and didnt see them even searched for dog clamps still nthg now i know what where john miluians from the other side uses them and i had seen them but hadnt found them yet,,, got start sellun more bottle to get sum now:rofl: