Memorable TV or movie line?

Hi Folks :wave:,
Remember "Make my Day" or "I'll be BACK"? How about "Play it again Sam"?
List your favorite TV or Movie line, but without reference to where it came from. Then responders can list that post # ( only to add some order to the phrase/ response) and their guess/answer. It should be interesting. Try this one...
"You can't handle the truth"............:D This is post # 1
Shaz:)

Ned, Yours is The Princess Bride...Mandi Patinkin(spelling?)

_____

Here's my quote...."Someone goin'n to have to go back and get a *&$# load of dimes."

""Someone goin'n to have to go back and get a *&$# load of dimes.""

hmmm... that's got to be Blazing Saddles!

Edit in: yep, found it:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbWg-mozGsU&mode (warning: slim pickens says a couple bad words...)

How about this:

""Doc, uh, my brother's crazy; he thinks he's a chicken." Doctor: "Well, why don't you turn him in?" The guy says, "I would, but I need the eggs."

Thanks,

Bill

Last edited:
You tell them I'm coming and hells coming with me.
I think thats how it went
Stacey

Unforgiven ? - Clint Eastwood

"Now I know what you're thinkin'. Did he fire six shots or only five? To tell you the truth, in all that excitement, I kinda lost track myself. But, being this is a 44 magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would easily blow your head clean off, you have to ask yourself one question. Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya punk?"

"Its a hell of a thing killing a man. You take away all he's got, and all he's ever gonna have."

I'll give you three from the same movie........

“These boys killed my dog.”

“They also said artificial sweeteners were safe, WMDs were in Iraq, and Anna Nicole married for love”

“Still got the shovel”

Now if you google them they will be easy, but if you saw the movie, you might remember them........... :wave:

Post Number 11

“These boys killed my dog.”

“They also said artificial sweeteners were safe, WMDs were in Iraq, and Anna Nicole married for love”

“Still got the shovel”

The above are from "Shooter" and said by Mark Wahlberg's character.

Your fault, my fault, nobody's fault, I'm gonna blow your head off. No matter who gets killed, no matter who gets shot, I'm gonna blow your head off

Yeah, sounds like the Duke, I remember that movie, something about his son, or grandson being kidnapped....:huh:

Can't recall the title....... :dunno:

Best line in any movie ever.

"We're gonna need a bigger boat"

Ian, this sounded very familiar, but I couldn't remember where, so I cheated and Googled... and that doesn't match at all what I would have guessed.

----------
My Turn:

This quote was said multiple times in this movie: "It's not my fault!"

And from obscure geekdom: "remember, wherever you go, there you are"

...art